Let me tell you, that place, just the heat alone would be horrible to endure.

Divine Revelations
By -
0



 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjzND_wY_ZWFRqkyi6-VmuySVLMh-FrL9vUGypHvDOL5OObmcSdd66QbcNlmMaO1wyy1jXYexHVJGKpBcy1ka14ael1hNXCw83hfrFuluS1Z8AfYUEhTSRhnCcfwpXq9w-o25E7ti6kQFzbuLgaEpGYrB2aE5qoRb9ClrBj1gj-QexkrXq3HYFk5n5H1DLf/s1200/ogimage3.png


Let me tell you, that place, just the heat alone would be horrible to endure.  Those people that we saw jump out of the New York towers.  They held hands and jumped.  How horrible that must have been.  You know if you've ever been up high and looked down, to jump would be unthinkable.  But they had to face that heat.  And that was only for about five seconds, it would have incinerated them and that was about two thousand degrees.  Scientists say that in the center of the earth is about twelve thousand degrees.  So you have to endure that for eternity.  If you're willing to go through that, that would be awfully foolish.  Now is the time....


(announcer speaking)
The Bible is real plain, we are all sinners, and whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.  Jesus said if you will confess me before men, publicly, then I will in turn; confess your name before my heavenly Father and the Holy angels.  But if you deny me before men, I will deny you before my Father.  I want to ask you to do something.  If you've never publicly, in front of other people, if you've never publicly declared Jesus Christ as your Savior, and made Him the Lord of your life, or if you're unsure whether heaven is your eternal home, remember Jesus hung naked on a cross, in a market place, he hung there for you, He endured your shame.


If you'll pray this prayer from the depths of your heart, God will save your soul, and He'll give you an opportunity in the not to distant future for you to make it public.  Pray with us, especially those who are in the congregation and know you should.  "God I believe in You.  You are my Creator.  I am a sinner.  I sinned in many points, willfully, and unconsciously.  I've fallen short.  I've missed the mark.  I'm stained with sin.  Jesus I believe in You.  You are the eternal Son of God.  You're the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world, who takes away my sin.  I believe You died on a cross.  Shedding Your innocent blood for my guilty soul.  I believe You were buried and on the third day You arose.  You are alive forever more.  I call You my Lord.  I call You my Savior.  I give You my life.  I will love You, serve you for the rest of my days.  I belong to You, the good parts, the bad parts, the sinful parts, all my plans, all my dreams, I give everything to you.  Thy will be done in me.  I believe I'm saved.  Not by good works, but by faith, by trusting in You.  In Jesus I pray.  Amen."


>>>>> LOUD, LONG APPLAUSE<<<<<


That response is perfectly appropriate.  The Bible says heaven has no greater joy than when one sinner repents.  And we only know a pale example of what goes on in heaven when it witnesses what you've done today.  I want to address the rest of you, and then I'm going to drop out of this.  I want to give an alter call for those of us who've witnessed this.  We're really most fortunate to hear brother Bill tell what he experienced.  I'm going to issue a challenge to you and I really would warn you, don't accept this unless you're ready for some activity of the Spirit in your lives.  I'm not trying to be flippant, I'm just saying don't make this your confession unless you really mean it, and here's what it is.  It's got two parts.  One, I will no longer fear the face of man.  The biggest single inhibitor to us acting like you really know there's a Heaven and there's a Hell.  I will no longer fear the face of man.  Two, I will talk to everyone I know, the rest of my life about Jesus, and Heaven, and Hell.  That is a huge commitment.  Every person I know who reached people for Christ came to these two points of commitment.  Why else have a relationship with anyone, if not to share with them the glorious good news that saves their soul from Hell.  It's a felony in the Spirit to know someone, to converse with them, to entertain yourselves with them, to enjoy their presence, and never tell them that, without Christ, they are going to Hell.  Every relationship is to be a doorway to communicate the truth that you've witnessed today.  That's logical.  If you're not ready to do that, I understand.  But if you're ready to make those two commitments, if you agree, say this to God, "God I believe in You.  I believe in Jesus Your Son, Your precious Holy Spirit.  I receive the challenge of the hour.  I declare of myself, this is my confession.  I will no longer fear the face of man.  I will not concern myself with the opinion of man.  My reputation is of no importance.  I hate the fear of man.  I will tell everyone I know for the rest of my life about You Lord Jesus.  About Heaven and a place called Hell.  I step over the line.  I will no longer be indifferent, preoccupied, not caring.  I accept Your word.  I will not fear, and I will speak up.  This is my confession to Almighty God."  Raise up Your army God, all over this city, nation, and world, a people who have rightly discerned the times in which they live.  A people who have come to understand eternity is the next moment away, to see with clarity into the glory of Heaven and the horrors of Hell, and order their priorities to obey God.  Now, we ask for grace.  They've made a bold confession God.  Without Your grace, it will not come to past.  We believe Your

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)