23 Minutes in Hell

Divine Revelations
By -
0


23 Minutes in Hell




23 Minutes in Hell
by
 Bill Wiese


Bill Wiese saw the searing flames of hell, felt total isolation, and experienced the putrid and rotting stench, deafening screams of agony, terrorizing demons, and finally, the strong hand of God lifting him out of the pit. 
 "Tell them I am coming very, very soon!" 
Wiese's visit to the devil's lair lasted just twenty-three minutes, but he returned with vivid details etched in his memory. Since this life-changing ordeal, he has spent the last seven years studying the Scriptures to find answers and has listed more than 150 Bible verses referencing hell.





Everyone is curious about the afterlife, and now Wiese shares his insights to commonly asked questions such as: 
* Is hell a literal burning place? 
* Where is hell?
* Do you have a body in hell? 
* Are there Degrees of punishment in hell? 
* Are there children in hell? 
* Can Demons torment people in hell? 
* Can "good" people go to hell?


"Even if you don't believe my story, I hope you will believe the Scriptures and avoid hell just the same." 


You're going to hear the vision of Hell, but even more important, you're going to hear a vision of intimacy with Jesus Christ and the love He has for this whole world.  Bill was in Hell.  He wasn't a casual observer, as so many people have been in legitimate visions, but He experienced the torments of Hell for about a half an hour with absolutely no hope of ever escaping.  Bill and his wife are deeply devoted to Jesus Christ, and to the work of God, and to the leadership of the Holy Spirit.  You're going to like him also.  Please welcome Bill and Annette Wiese.



(Bill Wiese speaking)
It is an honor to be here.  We don't do this for a living.  We don't do this for money.  We just know that God has told us to go and tell the world about His love for people and the place He doesn't want any of His creation to go to.  So that's why we're here.  So, for the sake of time, I'm going to shorten this testimony and just get right into it.



But first I want to address a couple things, questions that might be in your mind.  The first question that would be in mine, if I was listening to me, would be, "How do you know it wasn't just a dream that you had?  A Bad dream?"  A couple points to make, first of all, I had left my body.  I saw my body when I returned, lying on the floor.  So I know for sure it was an out of body experience.  Some Christians have said, "Oh a Christian can't leave his body."  But that's not true, In 2 Corinthians 12:2, when Paul was caught up into the third heaven, He said, "whether in the body, or out of the body I do not know."  So if he didn't know that must mean it's possible.  And also he said in verse 1 that it was a vision, so I believe this comes under the classification of a vision. 


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)